Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerk
Feb 9, 2008

Since 1992
Super Mash Bros new album All About the Scrillions out now!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mwxzbjv2imj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerk
Feb 9, 2008

Since 1992

baberaham lincoln posted:

Meanwhile, Milkman is officially on my radar. Some of his songs are just pure bangers. He's a very technically proficient masher, and some of his samples are just awesome. Slip-ups are few and far between on his newest album.

Holy poo poo, totally forgot about circle of fifths. Just bought and I'm utterly blown away. Amazing samples, tight mixing, and All the Things She Said + Montell Jordan + Hustler just blew me away.

Kerk
Feb 9, 2008

Since 1992

RandomCheese posted:

Circle of Fifths is fantastic, but I am going nuts not being able to identify a guitar part in "Want it All", starts at 2:02. Does anyone have a sample list, or failing that, a better memory than mine to identify the song it comes from?

Would love a tracklist for this. Seems everytime a mash-up album comes out theres always a few loops that bug the hell out of me because I can't remember the song. Like in Hands Up on Circle for Fifths, the housey riff that comes in at 5 seconds. Any help?

Kerk
Feb 9, 2008

Since 1992

theEZkill posted:

So I got all the Girl Talk, Smash Bros, E-603, Easter Egg, LudaChrist, and Outlaws albums.

E-603 is my favorite followed closed by Mash Bros.

Am I missing anything?

Milkman. He beats all of them.