Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

danohtwo posted:

I'd definitely recommend super mash bros. I didn't like E-603 quite as much, but I'd put super mash right up there with girl talk any day. and best of all, the album is free.

http://www.myspace.com/sprmshbros

Came to post Ludachrist, but I'm loving this.

Edit: I almost died laughing at the sandstorm/soulja boy part. This is worth checking out.

chrix fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Dec 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Moe_Rahn posted:

it's really bad when i'm listening to a mashup and hear a sample and my brain starts putting parts from other mashups that used it over the top

I do this all the time. I think I actually heard Lil' Wayne's A Milli in a mashup before hearing the actual track.

e-603's new album is pretty cool, but it's got a LOT of repeats from other mashup mixes I've heard.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

lowphat_strawberry posted:

For anyone that cares, I just released my first EP, and I'd really love some criticism. I know that it pales in comparison to the likes of Girl Talk, Mash Bros, or E-603, but hopefully you'll still be able to enjoy it. If not, then I know exactly what I'm going to have to work on for my next album.

http://dankasaurusrex.bandcamp.com/

this is actually really fun. I like it.