Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NIGARS
Sep 12, 2004

yeah nigars
Ludachrist - Bangfest is outrageously awesome, loving hell. 'The Legend of Curtis' is a highlight, which is 50 Cent rapping over the old Zelda theme. It matches up like it was his intention all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGARS
Sep 12, 2004

yeah nigars
Alex H's Bastard Set is unlike pretty much everything else posted here, mainly because it uses almost no rap samples or Top 40 hits (with a couple of awesome exceptions). However, I've never heard another mashup artist pull off playing the melodies of four songs on top of each other and creating something completely original that sounds like it was produced in a studio. Really recommend his stuff for a change from the Girl Talk-style.

The best stuff is in the second half.

NIGARS
Sep 12, 2004

yeah nigars

Nam Taf posted:

It's up. Holy poo poo. I don't know what I want to do. Those pricing options rock. I'm going to have to think about which I want to do.

Anyhow, because his site will inevitably get raped, :siren: here is a mirror of E-603 - Torn Up :siren:

Thanks for the mirror. I think this album is loving fantastic, the sound is right up my alley and the mixing is technically brilliant, really smooth and tight. Some of the best I've heard. It does have a lot of the mashup-standards everybody is sick of now, but there are tonnes of great 80s and 90s tunes mixed in there as well. It's going in my car.

NIGARS
Sep 12, 2004

yeah nigars

Tokit posted:

I'm working on a new mashup album, I know there is a bunch of overused songs that every other mashup artist has used and even I'm gulity of using some of them.

What are some songs you're sick and tired of hearing in mashups? I'm going to make one track that uses nothing but those tracks, a mega cliched track if you will, just to get it done and over with.

Ghostbusters