Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Ugh, no. This disc is loving awful.

Seraphis_Set posted:

Great bootleg from a set he did at the Chop Suey in Seattle. This one sounds like more of a direct feed off of the soundboard with crowd noise. "Nuckin, Buckin, Gettin' Some + Lay It Back and Drop It" is pretty much the same closer he used when I caught him in Pontiac.

http://www.goodweatherforairstrikes.com/test/2007/11/13/girl-talk-live-chop-suey-seattle-012707/

I recorded this set and it's not a soundboard. Just a pair of mics I flew on a stand in the back of the venue.

And as long as we're linking poo poo we probably shouldn't be, here are the FLACs: http://iamserio.us/2007/01/28/girl-talk-2007-01-27/

DR FRASIER KRANG fucked around with this message at 17:47 on May 19, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

blingasaurus rex posted:

Or, option C, "not really into a dude doing handstands on his laptop while playing a Biggie song and an Aerosmith song simultaneously"

Well, in the case of the poster in question he already admitted that he likes Night Ripper.

But, by all means, let's turn this into yet another Girl Talk Thunderdome.