Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double jupiter
Feb 15, 2005
The gooniest goon of all. Goon. p.s. LOL Goon.
I've heard a bunch of these guys and the only thing that honestly was as good, actually better, than Girl Talk was something by a goon. I'm not just saying that cause I'm a goon, all my friends of various types were blown away when they heard tanner4105's album Bad Apollo I'm Burning Fart IV - Volume Two: No butts for lmao.

Unfortunately the links to the album seem to broken. Does anyone know where you could get it or anything else by him? (besides his myspace which isn't really the same as his album).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double jupiter
Feb 15, 2005
The gooniest goon of all. Goon. p.s. LOL Goon.

felipebacon posted:

yea, im working on that. i just havent had the money to pay my hosting bill. :shobon:

also i installed the new firefox and it erased my cache and couldn't remember my new SA password when we were forced to change them so i just use this name now

Make more albums you jerk!