Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I had no idea he was done already. So far I'm really loving it - lots of mashes I recognize from that live bootleg from Binghamton in May. He wrecked the Ke$ha/New Order bit though, it was better on the bootleg.

Thanks for the mirror, I was trying to get the official site to work for twenty minutes before I thought to check SA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Wow, Milkman rules. I just removed the last two tracks and will never think about them again.

I'm going through his first two albums now, too. Thanks, thread!

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

nerve posted:

The Hood Internet released their Volume Five mixtape this morning

http://www.thehoodinternet.com/2011/02/mixtape-volume-five.html

Haven't listened yet but THI are my favorite mashup guys so I'm sure it's great

I like this about as much as Volume 3, which was my least favorite. It's not bad, just not as great as 4 I guess

I checked out that DJ Whoquestion linked a while ago and really like it, thanks

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Are there any good mash-up playlists on Spotify? Every time I search for mashups I find a bunch of poo poo I don't want, like a "pop mashup" playlist that is just a bunch of pop songs. Or someone takes all of the songs from a mashup and makes a playlist out of them. I don't want that!

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The Hood Internet is back with their 1995 mash-up video and will apparently be releasing 96, 97, etc. every Thursday this month. I really like these, if you haven't watched them they started at 1979 and are doing a mash-up for every year, plus mashing up the music videos.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

They made a whole rear end mashup as an April Fool and it's extremely funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_7fDURD_6A

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Yeah I definitely agree although I was enjoying what I heard of the Bootie megamix earlier (at least until it had that kids show Lil Jon mix thing)

btw there is a non prank version of 1999 on their channel to which I neglected to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Elendil004 posted:

Girl Talk, Milkman, E-603, DJs from Mars

these, White Panda, and Yacht Club DJs are probably the ones I revisit the most