Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

Nam Taf posted:

They're all really very similar as far as samples used. E-603, Mash Bros, EASTER EGG and GT all seem to use the same, really - their difference is how they deliver. GT is very much a 'central' kind of balance, E-603 is slower and smoother, and Mash Bros tend to do a kinda 'sillier' approach (though nothing nearly like someone like Ludachrist).
it's really bad when i'm listening to a mashup and hear a sample and my brain starts putting parts from other mashups that used it over the top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
but count this money
and put my team on
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

Tokit posted:

Downloading that e603 album right now and getting hyped up over the new smash bros one coming out soon.

Tanner4105 put out a new one that I have right now, but I don't know if he wants it hosted since he didn't include the album art in the zip.

I started on a megaman 9 mash up album about a month ago and I'm 1/4 through, same style that TKRMX does, here is a sample track. :v:

can you link your old one again, since the thread for it's archived?

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
but count this money
and put my team on
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh
and of course right as i get ready to download it, i check to make sure i don't already have it and find it buried on one of my hard drives

thanks anyways though

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
but count this money
and put my team on
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh
come on eileen is one of those songs that has been ruined for me in mashups because any use of it in a mashup will get compared to the one that is apparently permanently stuck in my head now (come on eileen + tell me when to go, from the first super mash bros album)

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
but count this money
and put my team on
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

Nam Taf posted:

What song and what point is that at?