Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuriousB
Aug 4, 2003

visuvius posted:

Anyone have like an AI Sol or Radion or something comparable to a Maxspect Razor 20"? I've got the latter and I'm pretty sure I've been burning out my corals. Stuff is losing color so I think I've got the fixture set too high.

What percentage are people running their lights at?

I run my AI sol at 25%. I have the mounting legs that come with it that keep it an inch or two over the water line. I have mostly LPS. Start low with LEDs and increase intensity gradually over time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousB
Aug 4, 2003

visuvius posted:

It murdered an awesome Picasso clown and another fish. I tried a ton of different methods to get rid of it but the fucker didn't budge.

I've had some luck with applying superglue gel to the area with smaller ones.

• Locked thread