Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Easy Diff posted:

I've put together another letterboxd list, looking for any releases I may have missed: Bideo James, a depressing list of movies about (not based on or documentaries about) video games - and how pathetically they've been handled thus far. Is there a single movie not by Neveldine/Taylor that is remotely good about the recreational activity of playing games? Sports has tons of good movies, how does videogames have none?

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

He was an ant-agonist in Ant-Man and The Wasp

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

What’s the best way to figure out when Parasite will be opening in my area?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

morestuff posted:

I usually check Fandango

All it tells me is that it is not available :shrug:

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

ruddiger posted:

Check movietickets.com too. They’ll show non-fandango theaters.

No luck, just still not available. Thanks though.

Another completely unrelated question: during the conclusion of "The Greatest Showman", PT Barnum, his museum/circus building in Manhattan having just burned down, remarks that "Real estate in Manhattan is a terrible investment", before deciding to reopen his circus in a tent down by the docks. Is this true? A joke showing Barnum's lack of business sense? With our current President, I'm not sure whether to think being in the New York real estate business is a savvy move or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

They aren’t podcasts, but I watch Red Letter Media and YourMovieSucks on YouTube.