Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bazanga
Oct 10, 2006
chinchilla farmer
Just recently I reactivated my WoW account. After playing for 5 minutes and realizing why I had canceled in the first place, I headed over to Sunwell Plateau. I unequipped all of my gear (to avoid the repair damage associated with my little scheme) and proceeded to attack any nearby Alliance hunters in town. If they were bad, as the majority of WoW players are, they would have their pets on defensive mode. What this means is that as soon as I take a swing at the hunter, the pet immediately starts attacking me. Because of Blizzard's silly PvP punishment system, we both get massacred by town guards and take repair damage because of it.

This sounds lame, but when you pull it off on a Hunter in the best gear in the game they end up taking quite a big gold hit it's fairly rewarding. It's especially hilarious if, after doing it once, they leave their pets on defensive mode.

I also had the kid who was the dwarf warrior in the WoW funeral bombing video as a roommate my Freshman year of college. He was a giant tool and ended up failing out after the first semester. He would always talk about the funeral bombing and I'm pretty sure he still thinks of it as his high point in life. :cool:

Edit: He was also a goon. I'm pretty sure he only lurked in TCC though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread