Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Machismo posted:

I really don't understand what you are describing? Wiremod? What? Explain this so more, please.

I understand that when the actual admin cloned the item, it got all the rights from his level, correct? So it was able to slay the jerk admin?

EDIT:
I looked up wiremod, holy poo poo! One of the admin for the wiremod site is a furry. Flux is his name. We must find him ina game and grief him!

As a side note, SECOND LIFE was great for griefing.

Furrys are everywhere. Alot of the social spaces are 'clubs' which have internet radio piped in, dance macros, and stupid poo poo like that. It was nice though because you could listen to some (sometimes) decent music and chat with people. Some clubs even had slot machines and other gambling implements before that was made illegal. They also often had contests and crap.

Anyway, it was fun to go in and spam them. Either trolling people in there (particularly the furries and the goths). The best though was to load up my pikachu or Samus Aran costumes and start using the special effects. Pikachu would send blue spheres out, bolts of lightning and poo poo. While it wouldn't cause damage to people (not my property, so I can't hurt). Samus had a power bomb that had several concentric, translucent spheres that would spread out like an explosion. If I did it enough, I could easily cause people to drop their connection. If nothing else, piss people off.

Another super rear end in a top hat thing to do was use nukes. Somehow, there was a way to make an item that cause people to be pushed at super speeds and end up a virtual mile or two away (or straight up). You could straight up get served by admin if they caught you. Still, it was fun to do. Some guy had an AK47 that pushed you like that. He sent me flying a few hundred feet away. I responded in kinda by sending him into orbit. He said he couldn't even see the ground from where he ended up.

In Second Life, I had a homing plasma cannon that, by our records, could fling people 2 grids away. Mass entertainment.

Also, me and some friends decided to "invade" a "police station". I dunno if they fixed it, but you can make a prim, sit on it and then move it around, putting you through solid objects. We got into their "control room" and set off all their alarms, and when the fake-Internet-police showed up we started screaming "HELP WE'RE STUCK AND WE DON'T KNOW HOW WE GOT HERE"! Bonus points for costumes: I was in a robot suit that looked like Buzz Lightyear and the 50s had a disfigured child, and my two friends were in a bright, sunshiny yellow furry costume and a suit made entirely out of wood-textured cubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Mr.Roboto posted:

Do you guys happen to remember the exact name of those guns and where you got them?

:laugh:

I dunno mine exactly, what I do remember is that it's a huge fuckoff multigun - it does EVERYTHING short of sucking cock. Using chat commands you can change the color and what attachments it has, it has all kinds of fire modes, it can fire colored smoke grenades, blah blah blah.

I'll sign into SL tomorrow and see if it has a notecard or something.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Mr.Roboto posted:

Do you guys happen to remember the exact name of those guns and where you got them?

:laugh:

Hey, hey, you. I found the gun, but I can't find a place that sells them and they're not on SLExchange it seems. The gun's called the JR-Vanguard 1.15, some guy named Jiminy Roo made it. I found a site that sells other things he/she made, but not this particular gun.

• Locked thread