Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuke Goes KABOOM
Mar 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
You know, you can't have "pubbies" in an MMO. There's no equivalent to CAL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuke Goes KABOOM
Mar 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Vib Rib posted:

So either he's a poo poo eating :smug: "Get a life fags have any of you even seen a girl naked" highschool dipshit or some poo poo eating

If you play card games that involve poo poo beyond jacks, aces, kings, and queens you've never seen a vagina.

Nuke Goes KABOOM
Mar 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Themselves posted:

Certain magic cards cost about $50 per card, even in standard tournaments. Lucky they were skinny nerds because I probably would have socked you in the face holmes.

Literally everyone who has ever played Magic has the strength of a drowned earthworm.

Also the best grief ever is Serenity Now bombing that funeral set to Scatman John.

Nuke Goes KABOOM
Mar 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
Yeah guys mocking losers for playing a card game for children sure is sociopathic!

Nuke Goes KABOOM
Mar 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
I uh don't play MMOs? What the hell are you talking about?

Nuke Goes KABOOM
Mar 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
It's called youtube and it was posted in this very thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuke Goes KABOOM
Mar 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Burning Beard posted:

Red Orchestra

Last night I signed on as "The Terminator" and would single out a player, usually a foreign player (easy to find on this game, lots of East Europeans), then call them Sarah Conner as I would kill them at every opportunity. Every time they would die I would voice and type "TERMINATED" over and over.

I love you.

• Locked thread