Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

I'm a rapist! Who cares if there's no evidence, I'm guilty until innocent!

Sestze posted:

Garrysmod's wire expression gates are fantastic for this.

there's this admin mod that allows you to do stuff through basic console commands, and there's an expression gate command that allows you to execute console commands.

I was building, and getting pestered by some low-grade admin jerkoff. On this server there are typically three levels of admin. Super admin, Admin, and Operator. The Operators get the power of kick, and that's about it - and this guy was being a real moron. On the server was a supposed "wire expert" who was running around wildly trying to help people.

So I build a gate with the following code

Output: Null
Line1: interval(20)
Line2: clk() -> concommand('ulx slay stupidjerkoff');

and spawn it and say "aw man, my chip doesn't work. Hey (actual admin admin), can you help me out here?" So toddles over, dupes the chip, and then spawns it.

Cue the repeat slaying of the fucktard low-grade admin. The game racked up just over five hundred slays in the span of maybe three seconds.
I really don't understand what you are describing? Wiremod? What? Explain this so more, please.

I understand that when the actual admin cloned the item, it got all the rights from his level, correct? So it was able to slay the jerk admin?

EDIT:
I looked up wiremod, holy poo poo! One of the admin for the wiremod site is a furry. Flux is his name. We must find him ina game and grief him!

As a side note, SECOND LIFE was great for griefing.

Furrys are everywhere. Alot of the social spaces are 'clubs' which have internet radio piped in, dance macros, and stupid poo poo like that. It was nice though because you could listen to some (sometimes) decent music and chat with people. Some clubs even had slot machines and other gambling implements before that was made illegal. They also often had contests and crap.

Anyway, it was fun to go in and spam them. Either trolling people in there (particularly the furries and the goths). The best though was to load up my pikachu or Samus Aran costumes and start using the special effects. Pikachu would send blue spheres out, bolts of lightning and poo poo. While it wouldn't cause damage to people (not my property, so I can't hurt). Samus had a power bomb that had several concentric, translucent spheres that would spread out like an explosion. If I did it enough, I could easily cause people to drop their connection. If nothing else, piss people off.

Another super rear end in a top hat thing to do was use nukes. Somehow, there was a way to make an item that cause people to be pushed at super speeds and end up a virtual mile or two away (or straight up). You could straight up get served by admin if they caught you. Still, it was fun to do. Some guy had an AK47 that pushed you like that. He sent me flying a few hundred feet away. I responded in kinda by sending him into orbit. He said he couldn't even see the ground from where he ended up.

Machismo fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jun 27, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Epsilon Plus posted:

Hey, hey, you. I found the gun, but I can't find a place that sells them and they're not on SLExchange it seems. The gun's called the JR-Vanguard 1.15, some guy named Jiminy Roo made it. I found a site that sells other things he/she made, but not this particular gun.

I believe the store that sold is the same kind of joint that sells dicks and poo poo like that. I remember seeing a massive yellow box, I flew into it and inside was tons of poo poo for sale. Some that scarred me for life. Anyway, it wasn't at one of the malls. Off the beaten track.

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Man, those bits on SL makes me want to install it again. poo poo you could have fun. Plus, every now and then you would find secret passages and poo poo made by property owners. So loving cool. The best was finding a secret club beneath another club. I managed to glitch in. When they said, "Who are you?" I said it was cool, I knew Joseph. They let me stay they for a solid hour loving around with all the cool things they had there. Tons of sex toys and poo poo. Real creepy but funny.

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

1965917 posted:

Yep sounds pretty much like me a few years ago, got on second life with an aim to annoy, made a fat avatar, got board, BUT then I found the gorean sections! Heres a (badly writen) account of my time on second life:

Goreans part one
http://forumite.com/Horrors.php?subaction=showfull&id=1164213133&archive=&start_from=&ucat=5&

Goreans part two
http://forumite.com/Horrors.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1165498021&archive=&start_from=&ucat=5&

Some nightclub that closed when the owners fell out
http://forumite.com/Horrors.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1168641706&archive=&start_from=&ucat=5&

Handing out mini guns at a riot
http://forumite.com/Horrors.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1171633707&archive=&start_from=&ucat=5&

Sorry the sites mostly broken

Holy crap. Very entertaining. It seems that you can't go for more than 40 feet without seeing some loving crazy poo poo in there. loving creepy. You can blame the furries and the BDSM people. I am sure in real life there are the people that use dish rags as whips while wears a tail.

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Holy crap! That was fun guys.

Check out W-hat in a while. Looks like he'll be adding more content really soon.
He put it up.
http://w-hat.com/
NSFW

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Magnificent Quiver posted:

Ah yes the fully-clothed SL characters in awkward-looking poses.

Count yourself lucky that you can't see the twelve inch dong on the chicks we met for the sweepstakes.

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Back when CS was young (pre source, pre 1.0 version) there were a lot of ways to grief.
There were more than a few locations where objects were opaque but did not clip on your shape. You could easily hide in them or partially hide in them. A common one was in a start area where a block sat on the ground and you could hide in. It was very entertaining.

There was a level (was it Dust? not sure) where you could go above the level quite easily and come at people from above. It always pissed people off. Very juvenile but fun.
There was a box in Dust 2 when it first came out that you could easily hide in. I think you had to come from a weird angle and then be invisible. I think bullets were weakened on exit, but you could still easily take out Ts trying to plant the bomb. There was also another trick of throwing a smoke grenade (cause it took forever to disappear) and throw it into someone. It would clip into them and lock them in place as it slowly slide down them and two the ground. Another trick was jsut flash banging at the start. If you were in the back, no one could tell who did it and it always got some screams.

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Dolemite posted:

No where near as funny as the other Second Life griefing stories here, but I pissed off my professor in Second Life once.

At my college, we were able to take Second Life for college credit. We were in the middle of building a Second Life version of our campus and so we were assigned to different buildings to work on recreating. On my orientation day, I figured out that you can make your avatar fly with the 'F' key. When your avatar flies, it flies head-first.

So basically, I went around flying into the other classmates and headbutting them. Finally, I headbutted my professor's avatar like 10-15 times. Finally, she screamed at me to stop. She basically said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! THAT GETS YOU BANNED OFF SECOND LIFE!!!!"

In conclusion, Second Life can be fun for griefing your professors while earning college credit. :)

You guys got credit for farting around in Second Life? WTF?

Anyway. does she have any idea what kind of poo poo people do in SL? It is insane that flying around or headbutting people will get you banned. I've done far worse to people. Hell people have items that can allow them to rape you (I suppose it will ask first since all animations do that). Crazy loving place.

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

What is Second Life's policy toward free speech? Could we stage a large protest against furries. We could have signs saying "God Hates Furries" and stuff. That could be fun. Perhaps too offensive, but it is furries we're dealing with here.

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Flashing Twelve posted:

Surreptiously replacing the emergency oxygen tanks (in case of fire, decompression or spacewalk) with anaesthetic. Hand-held tanks can contain insane amounts of gas, enough to keep them unconscious (and unable to respawn) for the rest of the half-hour round.

Or the old classic - toxin researcher (makes bombs), whip up a radio bomb, stick it in a backpack and wear it on your back. Go into a crowded area like the medbay, shout your praise of Allah and detonate.

Goddamn, now I want to play SS13 again :gonk:

That does sound sweet. Whats the deal with someone putting the station in a locker? Does the game not have size constraints?

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

For some reason, tales of his avatar making GBS threads in a corner is loving hilarious to me.

It doesn't stand out really badly since you have some really odd people in the game.

I was thinking it would be fun to find a way to trap avatars. Basically, stopping them from flying or walking out is easy. But they can always teleport out. If there was a way to stop that, then we'd be on to something.

How can you stop someone from TPing?

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

setafd posted:

MrDutch oughta be able to hook you up with the nude dude skin and some dicks :v:

Do a search for Free and Mature skin or Free nakes skins or Free skins

There are a lot of areas that are extremely cheap or free. I was farting around in a sex store that had everything at 5-10 $L. I could be a female manequin with a dick for 10 bucks! What a deal!

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Oplem posted:

All of this happened rather quickly and when I did quick capture (ctrl+`) I didn't realize it didn't capture the chatbox, so I had to paste it in after the fact. Run of the mill sex sting except in Hentai High School. They left shortly after where the chat ends:

The couple having had run out of the door by the time I figured out the screenshot key. I have to get fraps. Cinosu Clowes's quote is priceless.

Click here for the full 1680x1003 image.

"I grew up in a 100% black neighborhood!"

"Cool. Did you know Deshawn?"

I laughed.

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Necc0 posted:

I think it's exactly what it seems like. The admins truly didn't care. At all.

And wins and losses are handled on an honor system? Are they brain dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machismo
Mar 29, 2007

Man. Second Life was fun to mess around with. It was so easy to piss people off. I think I had some property for all of a week. I lost it because I decided to play the worst country music possible on it. It was great.
Oh, and I intentionally had confetti being dump constantly to gently caress up people's framerates.

Also, you can't forget the 'bombs' in that game. Basically scripted items that spawn clones of themselves virally. Some are clever and neat like trees that spread and make it look like a jungle. Some are awful like little boxes with goatse on it. Imagine, thousands filling your screen in seconds. Soon, the entire region is filled in less than a minute. Just enough time for someone in the area to say WTF before a ctd.

• Locked thread