Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I love griefing. I idle in WoW all day pissing people off in trade chat with an addon I downloaded then edited my liking that automatically responds whenever someone says a cuss word with "Reported." I bring my grief to the realm forums every once in awhile. I have been taking screenshots of people yelling at me for about 10 days now and it's pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Back in the beta of SecondLife and the release of it from 2003-2005 I was part of a group called the WWIIOLers who were quite a large griefing group. We came from the off-topic section of the official forums for World War II Online. Back then there was only one sim in the entire game that had damage (and furries didn't exist in SL!). When your health went to zero you were teleported back to wherever you set your home to. This sim was called Jessie. We immediately bought land in this sim. We probably owned 1/4th of all the land in that sim at our peak.

Our first disgruntle with the people in SecondLife was over a confederate flag. On one building that we owned there were confederate flags hoisted above it and one had "The South will Rise Again!" written on it. Apparently this pissed off quite a few people and they made a poo poo storm on the official forums. The flags never got removed and the WWIIOLers got their first public light. It was hilarious to see people get so worked up over a few flags in one sim.

I have tons of stories from those times if you people are interested.

You can see the flags here

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I started doing a gimmick by myself in SecondLife. I pretend I'm carrying hazardous materials (Uranium pellets) contained in an Uranium Tube which isn't realistic at all but whatever.

I usually find a group of people and warn them of what I'm carrying. Then I accidently bump into one of them and drop the tube which releases a bunch of the pellets onto the ground, then I run away.

Click here for the full 1680x1024 image.

Click here for the full 1512x922 image.

Click here for the full 1512x922 image.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I played the part of Chris Hansen on the Dateline NBC griefing. Here's some behind the scenes photo's from when we were bored waiting for our next pervert.

• Locked thread