Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TuxRacer69
May 6, 2007

by Fragmaster

Sestze posted:

Garrysmod's wire expression gates are fantastic for this.

there's this admin mod that allows you to do stuff through basic console commands, and there's an expression gate command that allows you to execute console commands.

I was building, and getting pestered by some low-grade admin jerkoff. On this server there are typically three levels of admin. Super admin, Admin, and Operator. The Operators get the power of kick, and that's about it - and this guy was being a real moron. On the server was a supposed "wire expert" who was running around wildly trying to help people.

So I build a gate with the following code

Output: Null
Line1: interval(20)
Line2: clk() -> concommand('ulx slay stupidjerkoff');

and spawn it and say "aw man, my chip doesn't work. Hey (actual admin admin), can you help me out here?" So toddles over, dupes the chip, and then spawns it.

Cue the repeat slaying of the fucktard low-grade admin. The game racked up just over five hundred slays in the span of maybe three seconds.

Holy goddamn poo poo I need to learn Wiremod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread