Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Major Burns
Jul 25, 2007

GetWellGamers posted:

I'm surprised this thread got five pages without a mention of the "Sime apocalypse" in UO. I used to have a link to it but it's dead now.

Basically, some guy held the entire world for ransom and unleashed an apocalyptic tidal wave of slimse he'd grown in his house when they failed to pay up. :eek:

I can't find the original post but the story goes that some guy found a way to lure a slime into his house in ultima online and trap it behind a stool.He then exploited a glitch to duplicate the slime hundreds of times over the course of a few weeks.Because the slime was trapped behind a stool,all the slimes were duplicated in the same square.The player then went to the main town with a list of items and threatened to unleash the slimes if he didn't receive the items on the list.
The other characters all laughed at him,so the player removed the stool blocking the slimes and let them run rampant int the town.The slimes slaughtered everyone in the town,causing chaos and confusion everywhere.
A month or so later the player tried the same thing again,he went to town with a list of rare and expensive items.This time he was given everything on the list because of what happened last time.
The player unleashed the slimes anyway :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Burns
Jul 25, 2007

In any fps with vehicles like the warthog in halo I tend to fill it up with teammates and drive it off a cliff :)

Major Burns
Jul 25, 2007

Lagging servers with the flare gun is the most fun I've had with tf2 so far.

Constantine XI posted:

I'm tempted to call this a fakepost.

That's not what a fakepost looks like :colbert:

• Locked thread