Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Goofballs posted:

Just going to share a brief chatlog from APB because I love being cursed at in foreign tongues. The start of this took place more or less at the end of the game, which was quite difficult because I was attacking and he was on defence. Anyway the last stage was a capture point like King of the Hill in TF2 so his advantage of always defending ran out and then he got kind of discouraged when I raped him straight out of spawn a few times. Near the end when he starts accusing me of being a hacker is another game straight after where I got to defend. He got very discouraged and started team killing to make it go faster.

Log: [ReyizZ] Whisper: senin anani avradini gelmisini gecmisini sulaleni babana dedi kardesini abini babanneni ta anasini avradini sikeyim]
Log: To [ReyizZ]: dont speak that
Log: [ReyizZ] Whisper: ananin amini sikicem diom
Log: To [ReyizZ]: i'm sure that's sore loser for tears
Log: [ReyizZ] Whisper: shut up gently caress you shut up
Log: To [ReyizZ]: what you don't like lame tactics used against you? but you were so happy to use them yourself when you had the advantage
Log: [ReyizZ] Whisper: mother fucker shut up gently caress you bitch shut up
Log: To [ReyizZ]: y u so mad?
Log: [ReyizZ] Whisper: nice hacker ss forums
Log: To [ReyizZ]: i know you've seen me miss
Log: To [ReyizZ]: not as much as i've seen you miss though

Google translate says the first thing is "sulaleni past of your father and your mother said avradini gelmisini avradini mother, sister gently caress brother in babanneni

And the second thing is "gently caress your mother gives DIOM amine"

If anyone can tell me what he really said I would appreciate it.

The first one is roughly saying that he is going to gently caress your entire family. Specifically, he lists: "your family, your mother, your relatives, your past, your future, your family (again), your dad, your grandfather [I think, he's probably spelt 'dede' wrong], your younger brother, your older brother, your father's mother, and her mother too."

The second one is: "I'm saying I'm going to gently caress your mother's vagina."

Turkish insults often like to get the family involved. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
That dude's rant at the end of that video is a thing of beauty.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
The real grief is playing one of her lovely games tbh

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUEseJ_YWO0

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

duck monster posted:

What is this horrible looking game?

Rust, I think? I have no idea.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
New DanielFromSL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGxB_cDkVK8

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Tempest_56 posted:

That's actually perfectly normal for a large PS2 battle. Except normally people don't get weapon-locked for killing their own team quite as often.

if i download planetside 2 on my ps4 based on these videos, will i have fun y/n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Zurreco posted:

Probably not. You're gonna have a hell of a grind ahead of you and most people who are still playing are folks with a lot more stuff unlocked, so you're gonna be scrounging for a long time.

I'll stick to helldivers

• Locked thread