Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judas Chongo
Sep 12, 2007

Disappointing your teammate during 2v2 starcraft matches were the best, I remember I spent an entire game filling my base up with nothing but photon cannons while my teammate furiously tried to salvage what was left of his base as we got rushed.

Probably the best thing to happen to me during a game of starcraft was getting back stabbed by my teammate. I was massing battle cruisers as Terrans and he was Zerg. I hadn't been paying attention to him during our build up, but as soon as we both decided to attack, I notice he moved this largest mass of those zerg suicide bat things into my base and quickly proceeded to unally me and destroy everything I had built, it was hilarious.

I used to be a mod on a Counter Strike server and I used to have this ability to basically jedi grab people and lift them up. I used to pick people up during games and use them as human shields or on maps like awp_map, I would lift people up from across the level and toss them into the air. I definitely wasn't an admin for much longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread