Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Generally, I try too hard to be a "little goody-two-shoes" in online-gaming, but holy poo poo I have not laughed this heartily in the longest time. Christ, the SL antics alone ooze with sheer greatness, and the various EQ and HellMOOO plots are worthy of Saturday-morning cartoon-villainy.

The closest thing I ever managed was loading det-packs onto vehicles in BF2142 and lying in wait for some saps to fill up the metal coffin before detonating the whole package; except I only did that to the enemy team, and for my team's benefit. Of course, that pales in comparison to Nintendo executive-rape.

I'm a horrible griefer :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread