Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cuzin Roman lmao
Feb 5, 2008

by Fistgrrl

GetWellGamers posted:

Well, the thing is these tinpot dictators are so starved for members of their lovely guilds they'll pump you up five ranks worth of hierarchy just for being high-level. I don't know how well this technique would work with lower levels, since I only figured it out post-50's, but people are willing to make lots of concessions for a holy-specced priest apparently. (OMG HEALZ PLZ)

And yeah, I saw that there was alog, but I swear I'm the only one that ever reads it, because I have yet to actually be called on my rampant kelptomania. The guild bank always lasts until I get bored with their selection and go shop somewhere else.

I mean, really, the whole formula hinges on people being stupid, and that's about as sure a bet as you can get in the world, vitrual or otherwise.

I used to do the whole "loot the guild vault" thing on an alt. I never had the balls to try it on my main but I probably would have had more success that way. surprisingly most guild leaders (even leaders of crappy guilds) had differing bank loot ranks. a method for getting around this is to pretend you're "soandso's" alt and ask for a higher rank in guild chat. the armory is good for this but im pretty sure you can get banned for impersonating someone.

edit: also while it isn't really griefing, in Skate i try to make the npc skaters bail. it works even better in certain spots in freeskate mode where the npcs follow a track.

Cuzin Roman lmao fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jun 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread