Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Son, I play SS13

I know a thing or two about griefing, okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

alright I'm totally downloading Second Life now

I've no idea how to get the naked dude model or the making GBS threads animation, though

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

MrDutch posted:

Some other person gave them to me, be warned though, the user interface is not really user friendly, i cant imagine spending more then a few weeks in this game, its good for a quick fun. But dont expect a polished game

I've dicked around with it before, I ought to get by

I'm installing it now

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

MrDutch posted:

Ugh seems second life is offline now :-( sucks for that dude who i was talking to he just logged out for fixing a dance animation, well maybe later today.

yeah, man, pretty much as soon as I tried to log back in

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

MrDutch posted:

Its back online, i can give you some skins, might have a cock laying around too, dont know if you fancy that though.

Some other goon took offence when i suggested he might try whoring his avatar out for ingame cash (he wanted cash).

Its possible to whore yourself out, but then again, you have to suck virtual cock for it, thats not everybody's cup of tea i guess...

there is no greater calling than sucking virtual cock for virtual cash

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I have the biggest cock

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I still don't understand why she got mad about me asking her if she was a hooker in RL, too

What, is it bad to be a hooker in real life, but okay in a game?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

coyo7e posted:

You should NWS those, please.

ooh, that's a good idea

my big cock is just all flopping everywhere

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Kcow posted:

I need to find the nude guy body skin, anyone know where to get? Because standing unreasonably close to couples in their house with an just a chick with an huge afro just isn't cutting it. I am going to roam around for awhile if anyone wants to join me, i'm pretty bad though at the game so far, I just downloaded it the other day. My ingame name is Kcow Bing

MrDutch oughta be able to hook you up with the nude dude skin and some dicks :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Jacada posted:

Theres a megathread with details (check out https://www.fomportal.com aswell its the official website of the game) and a thread in PGS, and we've not done all that much at the moment theres an election for leader of one of the ingame factions and we managed to get a goon on both options so the vote is quite literally;

With Xavier being the goon, they're pissed off at the fact were taking over their beloved faction and hate us because were not "vets" and don't care about the factions history, I caused more rage today by stating that the word "vet" would be banned and replaced with the word "Pet"

If you're interested in getting involved head over to https://www.fomgoons.com the community is this game in one of the angriest i've ever seen.

I remember trying this game out YEARS AGO

I can't believe it's still around, I'm going to look into joining up

• Locked thread