Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

My ban/kick record just scratches the surface of the terrible things I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntrageous
Jun 6, 2008

Mr.Tophat posted:

Company of Heroes is fun to grief on. I usually only do it when a group of players play against computers, because then things get really interesting.

I made an account called "bugasabug", on which I try and make people as snug as possible. I'd mention how snug I am before the game begins. The ideal game to play is to have it on high resources, 4v4, and human players on allies. I always choose American for this. The goal is to prevent friendly units from exited from their buildings, and preventing the British player from moving his HQ by placing down tank traps, sandbags and the like. You just block them off completely by making them snug with pillows and hard beds.

It's absolutely fantastic to see players go mental because their units can't exit the tiny room which the various tank traps and sandbags give them. What's even greater joy is having an absolutely overwhelming enemy bearing down on these players, and then remove the limitation, so then we all have to work together to rapidly build a force up and win.

It's like I allowed the computer ten minutes to get ready to attack us or something. I figure a challenge is needed for these players.

Some days I think this game was literally made for griefing.

The best is when newbies click the 'ready' button when they're the only person on his team in a big game (4v4). Everyone will green up shortly after and the game will start with no delay or chance to pull out.

Moments after the game starts hundreds of builder units are charging into their base with flamethrowers setting everything alight. It's hilarious every time.

• Locked thread