Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

that was great

"loving yanks man"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

Authorman posted:

24/7 Instant Respawn 2fort. Just saying those words should send shivers down any sane TF2 player's spine. However, some people actually enjoy camping the battlements as sniper round after round, hour after hour. Never going for the intelligence, never contributing to the team.

This will not do.

I wonder if they'll get the message and switch to a less useless class to contribute?

Alas, they are not catching on. Especially one of them, meet SkyhawkCaptain.

Some people are quicker than others. An example being everyone is quicker than poor SkyhawkCaptain.

Eventually an evil duplicitous engineer built a teleporter entrance near my exit to make my mild inconvenience even milder! Obviously, the only solution was to drop the new entrance and run down to my exit, wait for the witless sniper to come sparkling through and hop the entrance pointing and laughing as I did so!

I'd like to think that I made some difference in their lives.

you've inspired me to start doing this

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

Sluggz posted:

The only way to grief in a FPS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUtqKoMjcLo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6DWLq2RfOc

Most of the good aimbot hacks cost money, mostly to maintain a level of undetection. public ones get detected very quickly. Everyone accuses everyone else of hacking anyway, so why not. Most of them have variable settings, from barely noticeable, to wiping out the other team in seconds with headshots.

Well worth the price of admission.

how much did you pay to be an assclown

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

Kcow posted:

In SL I found out if they lock you out of a house you can just right click on a chair and click "Sit down" and it teleports you into the house. This has problebly been posted but I was so entertained when a guy kicked me out of his house when I was naked walking around scaring his guests while he was giving a tour only to find me sitting on his bed on the second floor.

this actually had me laughing hahaaha
a sick but hilarious mental image formed

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

tv iv is nerds posted:

What about using scripts to gently caress with people, does that count under your holy "anything ingame is ok" rules?

Really a lot of you who are bitching about it were the people screeching and crying in voicecom in any of these games who didn't just think to "hey how about I find another server out of billions"

not really no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

The spiders hooked me in, truly brilliant in as PeenCommander Vlodovic

• Locked thread