Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy

Senso posted:

I really like that we are still getting HellMOO griefing stories in this thread. I'm proud to have been part of a few of those operations, though I was never the mastermind. My personal acts of griefing were limited to firing the grenade launcher into the bar (local place where people idle/chat).

Oh wait, no. My biggest grief: implementing the game of Go and leaving it bugged/unable to properly calculate scores.

I'm still on hellmoo as a chillmin, just for chatting with friends and triggering penis rains over FC.

I looked at your code for approximately 30 seconds once and just went back to playing online poker.

I think I'm still an admin on Hate but a falling penis in FC doesn't make any sound if there's nobody to hear it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
My favorite was when somebody remembered that my little red pills made people burst into flames, so somebody got a hold of one and put it in the ENEMA box, and then had a decent pool going on how long it would take some newbie to burst into flames.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I would never think that about pubbies.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
The self-grief begins when you install LoL and ends when you get perma-banned and lose your $900 worth of pixels.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Yeah.
The Chinese are pretty fond of people having fully exploitable software installed, so that is probably by design.

In fact, I totally would've installed Age of Wushu and been on the grief train by now, was I not convinced that it's backdoored up the wazoo.

Well, where else does one get backdoored?

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Nothing makes a pub
Rage harder than reading a
Finely crafted verse

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
When I used to play MW2 with goons, we would alternate between BOYS and #but. The BOYS ones got the best reactions.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Magres posted:

Never not demoknight :getin:

0 points Caber Jumper forever

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Enallyniv posted:

He wasn't telling you to change your opinion, he was suggesting that you post a story instead of making GBS threads up the thread with more "griefing yourself/the thread" posts.

:ironicat:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

-Troika- posted:

There's a moderately sized populace at the moment. I run the small chill corp HVAC, while WWE likewise consists of chill dudes. The other corps are either a smattering of one man corps, BLOOD which is a few random people, and FEM, which is the largest corp in the game and recruits anything with a pulse (and is about as useful as you'd expect).

e: I made a thread for infernomoo, for reasons entirely other than getting that one journal you get for advertising :spergin:

I miss HellMOO...I need to start again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

MisterOblivious posted:

My preferred means of offing myself in Search and Destroy was to lay down a claymore, flop down in front of it and knife it. If you start from a ways off you can take a few swings, crawl towards it, take a few swings and so on until you know the people observing you have frothed themselves up nice and proper. Eventually a swing will connect and you'll receive your reward.

I liked to throw down a C4 in the corner and sit on top of it facing away from it hiding until I was the last one alive, pretending to AFK. When everyone was watching me, I would walk forward slowly, turn around so they could see the C4, and light it off. Good times.

• Locked thread