Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
So on a certain other board's Rust server, some players pooled their resources into a nice little apartment/hotel. It was a peaceful place, where the peaceful players congregated. Until Batman shows up:

:nws: naughty language :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3pSqq9I00s

While searching for drugs, Batman kills arrests several individuals who are carelessly discharging their weapons, as well as probably holding drugs for nefarious purposes. After this incident, the entire hotel armed themselves and began waylaying people pre-emptively and degenerated into all-out banditry. I blame the charcoal black meth that we found all over the place in multiple cook sites.

Minarchist fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jan 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Oppenheimer posted:

When I played ace of spades there was a big island/hill in between the teams, but the enemy team had got it first and fortified the gently caress out of it so it was impossible to go past. So our team used shovels as weapons and dug out underneath the entire island. Watching all those carefully made bunkers collapse and the chaos that ensued from having a big Flatland with 20 enemies on it was awesome.

I think the old ace of spades is still up somewhere.

http://buildandshoot.com/

Have fun! It's pretty much all random folks playing now, I doubt there's any organized groups left.

Making the most insane DoomForts around the Green briefcase on the ClassicGen map was awesome, at least until those filthy Blues would snipe it to ruins from the mountains across the river. Almost no one plays ClassicGen now, it's all custom made maps like Normandy, Island, Pinpoint, etc.

Pinpoint is one of my favorites since its a non-stop disaster zone in the middle with the desperate block by block fighting...and being able to bypass most of it by just going around through the ocean and sniping everyone in the back.

Most people don't catch on for a while :unsmith:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Jolly well posted:

man this thread is boring as hell without the myg0t guys. i went on a trouble in terrorist town server with my friend and 2 rounds(we had to take a dip out of the server to avoid getting destroyed by the haters) we both ended up on opposite teams and teamkilled our way to being the only 2 people left on the server and stalled the game out for the remaining time left while dancing around and the next round after the second round we stalled i got irl death threats, one guy said he hates my friends mother for giving birth to him, and another person said im the reason why america is going to poo poo. the entire server then universally agreed to band together on this giant hunt to kill us before playing normally because nobody wanted to play with us, so before i died i revealed the members of the traitor team

drat, that's some sick griefing there, bro :thumbsup:

You ruined like...almost TWO WHOLE ROUNDS of Terror Town. I'm impressed.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
Maybe that post was the actual grief :tinfoil:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7bFXbS9QD4

Was this posted? I laughed hard at this guy's stuff.

Deadpan passive-aggressive murdering is the best :buddy:

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
DanielfromSL plays Rust:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssr1PMSNvwk

"Oh, you have to turn on the bow first?"

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
Someone in this very thread had a LOT of fun with Second Life

A shame waffleimages is dead and gone, the pics were hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Wild T posted:

Emblazoned on the front was a giant version of my custom logo, a parental advisory sticker that read "GAY MEN" in block letters with a pink heart behind it.

Please tell me you have screenshots of this :ohdear:

• Locked thread