Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Zemyla posted:

So, someone on Pokémon Showdown is harvesting rage rather efficiently with a Swagger team. He's actually trying to demonstrate why Swagger + Prankster should be banned.

I tried doing this a few hours ago (as someone who has never played Pokemon past red) and couldn't really get it to work. Maybe I didn't understand your commentary or the OP's strategy well enough but I did get to live vicariously though the guy's logs.

---

This isn't a particularly good grief, but it is one of my earliest gaming memories. When I was a wee lad, I would play Rogue Spear online with my baller 56k connection. I don't know if any of you remember the early Rainbow Six games, but online mode was basically single player or team deathmatch on one of three lovely hosts. I was never very good at FPS so at the spawn point in team deathmatch, after getting sufficiently frustrated, I would just spin around in a circle shooting (and killing) my team mates before dropping a grenade and killing myself. In this case, there was no respawn if I remember correctly, and we would just lose and need to start a new game. I don't remember there ever being any real punishment for this. I don't think there was a kick feature or anything like that yet. Low effort, lots of rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD-bJaDIESs&t=676s

• Locked thread