Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~
In UT2K4, you could take the vehicles on assault maps and just drive them around and never complete objectives, or keep them in a spawn point. On one map in particular where you start with 2 tanks, you can run them off the edge of a platform into an abyss, where they won't blow up, but float and never go away, so your team will have 0 tanks and it will make the map nearly impossible. With a small group of people, you can completely ruin any sort of fun that people can have on UT2K4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~
In Warcraft 3, I used to go into the ranked ladder looking for team games. I would pick human and build only peasants and the wizard hero. I would then militia all of my people and portal to my teammates town hall, and kill everything he had with militia and his peasant line with level 1 blizzard from my wizard man. It was pretty hilarious, almost as good as tower rushing your own team. This was especially funny to me because I got really tired of good people making new level 1 characters to get perfect records on the ladders and up their ranks. Happy to ruin someone's ranking!

• Locked thread