Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuicideSnowman
Jul 26, 2003
I think the worst thing I ever did was in Everquest. I had a high level enchanter and I discovered a bug that allowed you to charm something, cast invisibility on it and then break the charm. The only thing is invisibility would never wear off so I'd do that on aggressive mobs and train them into newbies. Eventually many of them figured there was a command to automatically attack whatever is attacking you but many times they would run around all crazy because they didn't know what was going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuicideSnowman
Jul 26, 2003

Ok that seriously had me in tears. Well done.

• Locked thread