Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deez nutz
Aug 20, 2003

by Fistgrrl
Some Counterstrike:Source servers have this punishment system where if you get teamkilled, you can choose from a list of punishments for the player who teamkilled you. There's the usual stuff like kill, blind, take money, reduce health, beacon etc but the real comedy lies in the bomb options. There's fire bomb which sets fire to everyone around you (including teammates), ice bomb which freezes everyone, and time bomb which insta-kills everyone. So with a friend on the server, you can teamkill them, then get them to punish you with a time bomb as soon as the next round starts. If you position yourself right you can instantly kill off your entire team before they even get out of the spawn point, immediately ending the round with a win for the other team. It's awesome.

Here's a video of a time bomb, although for some strange reason he uses it on the enemy team :confused: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qP67x6jYIw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deez nutz
Aug 20, 2003

by Fistgrrl
First time I played RA3, with an allied friend vs 2 hard AIs. I built one of those big nuclear power plants in the middle of his huge base without him noticing, then paradropped tesla troopers in and started shooting it. I let him know when it was on about 2 health and in a panic he tried to airstrike my men before the final shot, but the explosions finished off the plant and the ensuing explosion destroyed most of his army and half of his base :cool: 2 minutes later we were both steamrolled by the AIs, it was awesome.

• Locked thread