Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whoa. Wife Turds
Jan 23, 2004

FELLOW GOONS: WHEN THIS POSTER OFFERS TO BRAID YOUR PUBES, SAY NO!!!

Bahahahahahahahaha I had no idea you could jam the doors like that.

Lolll at trivia god this guy is good. Is he a goon?

Whoa. Wife Turds fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jun 27, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoa. Wife Turds
Jan 23, 2004

FELLOW GOONS: WHEN THIS POSTER OFFERS TO BRAID YOUR PUBES, SAY NO!!!
There's a dearth of WoW related griefing, most of which happened before all the patches when I started playing. My favorite from my limited tenure, though, took place in Duskwood/Darkshire, an alliance town where low level characters would commonly grind. The interesting thing about it, though, was that it was also the location of the Alliance flight path closest to Karazhan, an entry level raid for level 70 characters. Also, keep in mind this was an RP PVP server. :laugh:

Ghost Ride the Kodo, our FYAD PVP/grief guild, always wore PVP gear and had it before most PVEers. So we'd roll through Duskwood kiling everything in sight until everyone was sufficiently upset. Then we'd stroll into town (the level 60 guards were cake and we had resilience stacked anyway), perch up on a roof where no guards could get us, and start plinking away at lowbies waiting for a Kara raid to show up to "show these Horde faggots who's boss." Then we'd basically commence destroying, embarrassing, and generally infuriating these 70 characters who thought they were god's gift to WoW and could destroy anything. We'd have runs where we'd be there 2-3 hours, killing raids and effectively inhabiting the town, chasing 70s into neighboring Deadwind Pass, etc. until full PVP geared raids from major cities started showing up. Good times, basically the only fun I had in the game other than doing similar stuff elsewhere.

• Locked thread