Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Isometric Bacon posted:

:words:

Oh holy poo poo, I am crying from laughter. I especially loved the sith ewoks, but jesus that's really creative. More!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Sanctum posted:

The first grief I ever did was way back on ye olde counterstrike beta, it was on some map which had an APC for CT. The APC was a one man vehicle with a big opening in the back that players could crouch-jump into and ride. One day I got the brilliant idea of backing the opened passenger part into a wall. I did this at the beginning of the round and trapped half my team in the rear of the vehicle.

I loved the APC! We used to fill up the cockpit with smokebombs and then drive it off the cliff, because at that time most computers would lag to poo poo if you threw enough of them in one place.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I have to say, that teleporter near the snipers grief is just plain fun. I just set up a sentry in the intel room and watch them come down. I usually try to make them stay because it's lonely down there :(

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

coyo7e posted:

:words:

Oh my god that's fantastic!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

I said come in! posted:

Why is there no thread for Moonbase Alpha? This sounds hilarious.

There is:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3324924

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

That Awful Nick posted:

You can redeem massive volumes of in-game money to buy timecards which basically pay your subscription fee, thus converting in-game money into real-world money in the forum of replacing your subscription fee. By destroying the vessel carrying the time cards, you are literally taking someones $10/month out of their hands. It's a double-whammy. They lose in-game money, real-world money, a ship, and a character's clone body.

It's almost like they're trolling their own fanbase. I suddenly feel the urge to say "EVE owns".

And now I feel dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Code Jockey posted:

Oh god why did I never think of this before this is glorious

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching. This is hilarious on so many levels.

• Locked thread