Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sondlar
Sep 9, 2004
While I never did anything quite as bastardly as some of you have, I did enjoy loving around in EQ.

One of my favorite things to do was sit by the elevator button on the top of Kelethin and constantly spam it so people were stuck on the elevator and had to try and rush forward to get off. Now this is where I had to get my timing down perfectly, because when they'd start running forward trying to get off I'd hit the button again at the right instant and the elevator would start going back down and with a little luck they'd keep running right off the elevator and die from the fall.

Also, I once purposely aggro'd the Avatar of Fear in Cazic Thule before it became a high level zone and waited until he ran all the way to the top of the zone and started beating on me. Since I was a Monk I just feigned death and let him go on a little rampage, killing just about everyone in the zone.

And I crashed more weddings than I could count, goddamn I really miss the griefing in that game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread