Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rock Strongo
Dec 24, 2004

"It's said he killed a dragon once...but not this time"
Classic EQ had the most satisfying griefing.

My absolute favorite moment was when my guild was racing another in North Temple of Veeshan. Our guild was making great progress, but there is one point where a large chunk of the dungeon becomes pullable to one spot. Our guild was staged up and buffing for one of the dragons when the other guild drops over the ledge and starts buffing to. They decide to go ahead and pull a dragon (same one we were buffing for) with no warning.

My guild leader tells us to buff resist for another dragon and runs away into the dungeon. The dragon the other guild is fighting is at about 10% when my guilds leader shows up with the other dragon. The combined AE's (they weren't buffed for the one he pulled) wiped their guild in a few seconds, and we proceeded to kill both dragons. They had to summon all their corpses out because we refused to rez anyone.

Don't even get me started on PVP servers. If a player was blacklisted he'd literally have to just stop playing his character because he'd get delevelled down to 1 by whoever he pissed off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread