Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigmund Fraud
Jul 31, 2005

quote:

/invite Persontoannoy
/script for i = 1, 20000, 1 do RandomRoll(1,100) end
Best part is that it goes thru ignore and a slow computer will start lagging and possibly even disconnect.

I like to drop my infernal in a low/midlev horde city (horde aswell), tell it to stop and run away, causing it to go hostile to everyone. It'll kill players, guards and quest npcs.

Mages love to create city portals in battleground games near the gate, and people will often accidentally click them, causing them to leave the arena and be locked out from a new match for 15 minutes. This was a bit more effective back when the wizard summon graphic looked like this, but it still works every now and then.

Infact, you can make people accidentally leave battlegrounds in many ways, leading to them being locked out. Going afk in a battleground would cause this, and it's possible to trick many people into doing this.

/battleground ***AFKicker HAS INITIATED A VOTEKICK AGAINST PLAYER Shallowgrave-Ravencrest FOR: Griefing. TO VOTE TYPE /afk yes OR /afk no. ***

It'd look kinda automated and like 2-3 people will fall for it whenever I do it.

One personal favourite in a ctf-type of battleground is to steal the enemy flag and use a broken piece of terrain to climb outside of the normal map, making yourself invisible to the enemy team. That way your team will be completely unable to score and win.

You can also be a huge jerk to some players. Just tell them you're gonna quit the game, and trade them several valuable items and a heap of gold, but don't click accept. Just tell them that you've got a phonecall and will be back in just a few minutes. Go take a shower and watch a movie. Sometimes they will keep the trade open, waiting for you and hoping for free stuff.

Griefing is real fun, but it's best to simply not kill a player, but to kite several mobs to him. If he uses a healing ability, they will all aggro him and he will take durability damage, which costs money to fix. Repeat until his gear is broken.

Sigmund Fraud fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread