Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desiato
Mar 8, 2006

Thy next foe is...

dAnni posted:

For those of us that play or used to play Ultima Online, we can always look back and remember the infamous stories of Belan, the noble looter.

http://www.askcorran.com/belan/episodes.html (stories told with pictures too)

I've never even played UO before, but having read all these many times before I have to say that Belan is probably the biggest griefer of all time.

There's nothing like stealing peoples gear then offering to sell it back to them at 50% of the actual cost as part of the looter's code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desiato
Mar 8, 2006

Thy next foe is...

Mozzie posted:

someone doesn't understand how griefing works.

The ends always justifies the means.

I think people are just tired of hearing about a bunch of retards firing flares to lag a server until they get kicked then coming back here to jerk eachother off.

It was cool for the first couple posts, but unless you somehow find a way to hold a server ransom it gets really lame to hear about.

Desiato
Mar 8, 2006

Thy next foe is...

Revener posted:

Okay but maybe what you're failing to understand is that they don't just switch servers. They sit there are whine and whine and whine, and it is absolutely hilarious. Sorry some of us are easily amused by something simple and don't feel like spending three months ruining someone's e-life before we get our jollies. (But I guess that just makes me an uninteresting uncreative person)

No one cares if you do it, just stop posting about it.

• Locked thread