Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poida
Apr 8, 2006
I'm no bogan!
Bleak Gremlin

LLCoolJD posted:

Has anyone in your group ballparked the amount of ISK/month lost by miners from your griefing? I ask because a glanced at a couple of killmails, and one listed 526 million ISK in loss (pre-insurance I guess) for a Hulk pilot. Impressive stuff.

Edit: Nevermind; I just noticed the campaign information. 32 billion ISK in damage.

The killboard is messed up at the moment, hulk losses aren't worth anywhere near that much, I think the real figure is about 70m per. On memory the first campaign, realistically, did around 200 bil in damage - the current one has a long way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poida
Apr 8, 2006
I'm no bogan!
Bleak Gremlin

Funso Banjo posted:

Are you affilitaed with Goonswarm, so you're stuck only attacking GS enemies and nuetrals, or are you independant so you can go do this to anyone at all?

I ask because it really wound me up that I couldn't grief people allied with goones, even though alot of those people were completely wealthy and idiots, I couldn't go and kill them, so now I have a character in GS, and another who is not with anyone, just so I can grief who the hell I like.

It's a goonswarm campaign so it'd probably be considered bad form to gank friendlies. Most hi sec miners use alts unaffiliated from their 0.0 chars so as long as the target isn't actually blue it's ok to gank.

On a more general note I'm pretty sure it's perfectly ok to gank friendlies if you use a neutral alt, especially if you don't tell anyone about it.

• Locked thread