Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
Are there any MMOs out right now in which griefing is as awesome as it was in UO?

Just to add some content to this post, I played on official shards and then UO freeshards until 2007 as a rogue named Squeak. I was sort of known and maintained a really lovely website for my escapades, but my hat goes off to Galad and LUT, who I ran with briefly, and McFly, who I ran with until he quit. McFly's website was fantastic, but it's down now. There seriously was a ton of hilarious content there, and if anyone has it saved, I think most of you would enjoy it immensely. The site was www.agrandrogue.com, but it's down now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah

The Remote Viewer posted:

How do you get a rune to the rat archers since it's instant death to go through a gate to there?

If you're talking about the UO rat archers, I remember using several blade spirits to distract them while I marked a rune.

Splendiferous
May 7, 2006

wah dee dah
Reading these 2013 "griefing" stories makes me miss oldschool UO and the terrible things you used to be able to do to people :(

• Locked thread