Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megazim
Jun 4, 2006

by Ozmaugh
I'm not sure if this has already been posted in the thread but in World of Warcraft if you play a Night Elf (a rogue's stealth can work too but Night Elves are better because they have a taller model, with this trick few escape to them) just go to Sunwell Isle and put yourself in the very same spot of any daily questgiver, preferably a Blood Elf female since they are smaller, and then activate your "shadowmeld" racial skill...

Wait there quietly in stealth mode and watch the hordes come in a hurry to deliver their daily quests... they are like buzzing bees recoleccting nectar, but suddenly they melee hit you instead of clicking the npc questgiver and they are 2-shotted by the sentries and guards before they can realise what happened.

- Here comes this mouthbreather than ganked me yesterday doing dailies, Blam! -5g repair bill.

- Look this rogue has the Warglaives of Azzinoth! his guid has Illidan on farm, Zas! -15g repair bill we have a winner!

It all started after my Druid was sodorangedmized by a s3 Beast Mastery Orc Hunter fag without reason or provocation by my side while doing dailies, this small griefing would surprisingly pump out a lot of steam.

Also in the pre-BC days I was in the process of leveling a priest just to spend entire days in Blackrock Mountain Mind Controling people and launching them to the lava... but then TBC came and nobody went there anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread