Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diamato
Jul 17, 2006

Everybody's got a price for the Million Dollar Man
I had some good times griefing in Everquest as well. The plane of tranquility became the meeting place for most characters after the planes of power expansion was released and people would often afk there, believing they were safe. There were no monsters in this zone so for the most part they were.

I played a druid however, which had a spell which could levitate yourself and other characters. If you levitated someone, and was larger or the same sized race as the victim, you could slowly move them around by standing close to them if you were levitated as well. The plane of tranquility also happened to be surrounded by an ocean so you could push people right over the water and when the spell wore off they would drown. This procedure worked best if you were larger than the other person, so I would always buy up potions that turned you into an ogre or troll and went to work.

This wasn't just limited to this zone however. I pushed a few people from the bazaar, where you would afk and set your player up as a vendor essentially, and into the nearby arena or into the portals which lead to other zones. Good times.

Training a poo poo load of monsters onto groups and dispelling a characters charmed monster at an inopportune moment was always a good time too, but had a much higher chance of getting you reported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread