Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
My bike back in the motherland, runs on curry and farts

Me old trumpet old chap

Things ended badly with her

Honda F4i

End up becoming my full time track bike

Then there was the DRZ

R6

Then that became my track bike

Husqvarna

THE CB'S

This one is one boxes right now

Almost forgot pit bike

and ofcourse 2 smoke

HNasty fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jul 8, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
My new Gangster poo poo, GS500. I got it from some guy on CL for $1,500. Its a 2001 with 7,000 miles on it. Runs perfect but has cosmetic damage from being dropped a few times and lots of little rust from being stored outdoors.

I painted the rearsets black with some rust stopping paint.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Everyday ride

Special time sexy fun.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

In case you missed it in my other thread :) I can't stop looking at it.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Z3n posted:

You're right, man, you shouldn't ride that bike in the rain. You'd get wet, and it's much safer to take a car, and what would your mother say after your nice jeans get wrecked again and you come home smelling like engine oil, grease, and adrenaline and young man how do you ever expect to make anything of your life when you spend all day in the garage just messing around and look I don't think you understand how it is that the world is and why don't you get a job and meet a nice respectable lady and settle down and get out of the basement and you know how uncomfortable your father gets when motorcyclists ride between lanes and let's just take a moment to think about all of that work on passenger safety that has gone into cars in the last 2 decades and how that video on the youtubes showed that new car just splitting that old car in half in a head on collision and think of the scientists and all the work that goes into those things and you just think about the choices you are making with your life, young man.

YOU THINK ABOUT THAT.

LOL

Handlebars on superbikes is like one of my fav things, been thinking about doing a S1000RR for touring but god this thing is hideous. A for effort though.

Here are some nice spiegler/abm bars on a ZX

and what looks like a Z1000 headlight and some nice radiator shrouds

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

also before Phat_Albert comes in here crying about us, made you guys a handy meme

*edit found a even better image

HNasty fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Sep 11, 2013

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

nsaP posted:

Mother fuckers.

just did a spit take at this.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Deeters posted:

HNasty or RevDrMoses: please make a "hipsters trying to kickstart their bikes" compilation video.

Ask and ye shall receive, we're too lazy to make compilation videos. However hipsters are vain enough to make them for us.

http://hipsterbikevideos.tumblr.com/post/54470268535/when-you-leave-the-bar#disqus_thread

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Yerok posted:

This is really the best tumblr.

Thanks but we're running out of poo poo to ridicule, send us videos.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

This is how you do it

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Z3n posted:

I guess I made a pretty good decision today.

That's pretty cool if you're into all the riding modes, traction control kind of stuff. Too bad you weren't real rude dude or else you would have got a streetfighter.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Poopy posted:

I bought my first bike at the end of last year, a Yamaha Virago 250cc
This is what it looked like when I bought it - completely stock.

Now, 9 months and one accident later, it looks like this:

Just waiting on the new tank and rear guard to get back from the painters, and it'll be rideable again! Not sure if I'll keep the clubman bars, it makes for a strange riding position.

I know I'm late to the party but with the forward control and those bars this is what I imagine the riding position to be like

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Fifty Three posted:

Yep. All bikes naked or fully faired, all the time.

Objectively wrong, Gen 1 Tuono looked awesome with a half fairing, function wind protection and it looks better than bare headlights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Marv Hushman posted:

I like this, though the absent front brake won't earn any CA Reward Points.

LOL

Seriously though these guys with no front brakes, are we supposed to believe that they're crazy hardcore dudes who don't fear death? Cause all I can imagine is how slow you have to putt around with no front brake. I guess you can put on a oversized rear if you want to, but why would you want to.

P.S. Wayne Rainey and a group have bought AMA racing from DMG, go to their facebook and hit like please https://www.facebook.com/MotoAmerica

HNasty fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Sep 6, 2014