Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

Rock Tumbler posted:

Some of us don't give a poo poo

Some of us prefer not living like poo poo and we often make the mistake thinking that everyone is like us, for which we apologize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

Iblys posted:

Yeah man. Cables untidy? You're living like poo poo.

For the record, I don't care about cables, but many of the posted photos have visible thick layers of dust on everything. How you can let it progress to that state and not even care when taking a photo is beyond me.

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"
This thread made me clean my apartment.

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

qlat posted:

Click here for the full 1632x1224 image.

15.4" 1920x1200
2.2GHz Core 2 Duo
1.5GB RAM
120GB HD

Everything I need :)

What's with the wings?

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

Manifest Despair posted:

My Wire Inferno.

Click here for the full 2048x1714 image.

The dust on your monitor stand and cd player hurts my eyes.

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

Miyari posted:

Has to be a troll.

Edit: I'm impressed by the lack of animes.

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

ReverendCode posted:

Home sweet hovel.

This is the entirety of my living space until the end of my contract. only 7 more months to go =/

Cool gun.

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

Socket Ryanist posted:

My room after two days of removing the carpet, cleaning, and organizing:

Most of the sound equipment isn't mine, I'm just holding on to it for friends who don't have space for it.

Looks like promotion renders for Fallout 4.

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

McFunkerson posted:

Got myself a new desk, improved my cable management a bit and I am now quite happy with my home office set up :)

Troll or not, new wallpaper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MW
May 20, 2001

"Nooooooooo!?"

Those of you with a setup like this, how comfortable is it to have the center of focus being between the monitors? I have tried it, but couldn't never get used to it. I need to have one monitor that is the "primary" monitor and to have it straight ahead. My optimal setup is to have a ~24" in the middle running 1900x1200, with one 4:3 19" on each side running 1600x1200.