Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bob James posted:

"You know, I'm going to buy http://wellnowivegotthattoworryabout.com/ and redirect it to a picture of a dog licking itself." - Bill Corbett

I feel like that dog's got paw problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Paper Kaiju posted:

If you haven't finished Rock N Roll Nightmare, then you haven't watched Rock N Roll Nightmare.

I cannot stress enough how much the ending is integral to the Rock N Roll Nightmare experience.

This is true.

I usually throw on rifftrax or MST3k before I go to sleep. There are more than a handful of episodes that I know the first half by heart but have never seen the end. I'm glad I followed through on RnR Nightmare though.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Anyone else having issues downloading from their library? All I get are 403 Forbidden errors.

I just tried as a test and I got the same thing. Check their forums. I took a quick look but didn't see any posts about it but it's a little chaotic looking. The tech forum is at the bottom.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Am i wrong or did they offer unrifled versions for download before? Like, it was an option when you purchased a riff.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Were the unriffed versions unedited or the same cut that was on MST3k/Rifftrax? I suppose possibly seeing an uncut version of some of the movies might be interesting.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Oben posted:

The patriotism riff is free today, and when you add it to the cart you get the Bill of Rights in Action short too:
http://www.rifftrax.com/patriotism

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ballz posted:

Seriously nobody has an excuse to not drop at least a dollar even if you give zero fucks about any of the live shows. You're guaranteed to get your hard-earned Washington back and then some in the form of multiple shorts and/or gift certificates.

I don't have a dollar or any means to transmit it it them. Is that an excuse?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Breadallelogram posted:

Are the people listed after Mary Jo good riffers? Don't think I know them.

I have a riff (that I can't remember the name of now) that has Janet Varney and Cole Stratton. They're pretty good. I enjoyed it.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Uncle Wemus posted:

Oh poo poo Escape 2000 got released

I suggest you leave the Bronx

As someone from the Bronx, I agree. Unless it's like, Riverdale. Even then.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Samurai Cop
Death Promise

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gavok posted:

I noticed they took out the scene where Z'Dar tortures and kills the female cop in her home. Not that the movie suffered for it.

Now where do I get me that awesome Samurai Cop song from the show's end credits?

Do they actually kill her?

I'm glad they left it out. I love SC but that scene really bothers me so I wish the regular Rifftrax didn't have it. The only thing that makes it palatable in my mind is that they didn't kill her. So I hope they didn't. She just wanted to gently caress! Is that so bad?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hmmm. Apparently Megaforce is not longer available on Rifftrax. Glad I got it when I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Unkempt posted:

Trying to watch Samurai Cop on Amazon and the sound balance is terrible, I can barely hear the movie when the riffs are way loud. Is this an Amazon thing or a Samurai Cop thing?

The version of Samurai Cop I have downloaded from Rifftrax seems fine to me, no complaints.

• Locked thread