Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrunkenDiablo
Nov 13, 2006
Carbombs!!
I'm 28 just finishing my undergrad degree and starting my MBA next year. I've got 13 years of retail experience (some managerial/supervisory). It's not a big name B-school but does well in local rankings and the price is decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkenDiablo
Nov 13, 2006
Carbombs!!
Don't feel bad. I actually scored exactly average when I took it. 530. I didn't study enough, but in talking with the admissions officer at my college, that score combined with my GPA was easily sufficient to admit me to the program so I didn't bother retaking it. For reference I go to Western Washington University.

I did feel a bit bad when I loaned my study books to a friend, he ended up having to move his test date up to make the admissions deadline and scored a 680; cold with no studying!

DrunkenDiablo
Nov 13, 2006
Carbombs!!
I'm a 28 y/o student and I take the Lifetime Learning credit each year. It seems to be a better deal that deducting the tuition amount.

DrunkenDiablo
Nov 13, 2006
Carbombs!!
First figure out what the wrong answers are. I found that when I really got stuck sometimes I would just plug the answers in and see what was right. I think its very much a "process" test and not "are you excellent at math" test.