Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IamBadwithPasswords
Mar 15, 2009

LactoseO.D.'d posted:

How accurate are the practice tests on the CD they send out? I just did a 620.

Unrelated note: Anyone else scholarship shopping? Know any good sites?

Not very, at least for me. I was scared shitless after getting that exact score on a Kaplan practice test and got 700 on the actual. I doubt I could repeat that score again, though, as I had the test of my life on the Verbal section (score 99th percentile). It's a diagnostic tool, nothing more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IamBadwithPasswords
Mar 15, 2009

Dijkstra posted:

Waitlisted, poo poo. :xd:

Does anyone ever get in on the waitlist?

Got into Boston College off it. My second-round interviewer told me they only filled a third of their class from the first pass. I guess some schools like to take a lot of second looks. Took them six months to decide, though.

IamBadwithPasswords
Mar 15, 2009
I'm rocking out to lease recognitions and their financial statement consequences right now. Accounting midterm is on Friday with a paper due on Tuesday and a Statistics midterm next Friday (my school does its cores as 7 1/2 week condensed courses to free up time for electives later). It's intense, but still constructive. Given the news out of my old firm, I'm glad to be here.

Networking has been mainly in the form of attending information sessions as they send people over to campus, talking with their representatives and seeing what comes of things. I have an active dialog going with one potential internship and will be starting up at least two more in the next few weeks. Now that I'm pretty much back in 'school-mode', I'm comfortable taking the time to find and go to some off-campus events.