Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loaf30
Oct 22, 2002
College Slice

courtney_beth posted:

STUDY STUDY STUDY!

There's a great program out there called Manhattan GMAT - a set of 8 books that go over each section in depth. Four books for mathematics, covering each type of question. Four books for verbal, focusing in on reading comprehension, etc. They're quite fantastic. I think they retail for about $25 each on Amazon.com, but you can find used sets on eBay all the time.

Also get yourself the "Official Review Guides" - the Yellow, Purple and Green books. They're older questions from past tests and still relevant.

Study those and you're on a way to a 700+ score.

Good advice, thanks for that.

What is your (or the OP's) take on AACSB accredidation? Would you consider it a "nice to have" or a necessity? I'm active duty military and it may be tough for me to get an MBA via the traditional route.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU