Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

So, here's a random question for this thread. My husband and I both just finished our app's for grad school (me MBA, him MS in MIS). I remember Obama campaigning on offering a tax credit toward school costs for people that were willing to volunteer x amount of hours. Did that actually get passed? Does it apply for graduate work?

Because, paying two tuition costs will not be fun and it would be super nice if we could get a little help.

Edit: Or would the current "Lifetime Learning Credit" apply to us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

I'm not going Ivy League/Big name school. Is it even worth it to obtain an MBA from a Non-Ivy/ Chicago/ etc school? I start this semester, so if it's not worth the cash I'd rather know now than at the end of the whole thing. I'm going to be attending Texas A & M.