Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
What do y'all know about Health Care MBA programs? Currently I work as a Med Tech at a very highly regarded clinical reference lab. I want to get ahead in the health care sector and was wondering if I should consider a Health administration MBA. The university of Colorado Denver offers a mostly online Executive MBA program in the field. I want to know if:

1. It's a worthwhile investment
2. What kind of experience should I have before i apply
3. How hard it is to get into your run of the mill state university MBA programs.

Any insights or advice would be awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU