Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
ANyone have any experience with Ohio State or Otterbein? I'm working on getting into one of them and I know OSU has a pretty decent reputation, but I'd like to hear some opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

LactoseO.D.'d posted:

How accurate are the practice tests on the CD they send out? I just did a 620.

Unrelated note: Anyone else scholarship shopping? Know any good sites?

I scored higher on my practice tests than on the real thing.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
It usually takes a few years to get into Ohio State's MBA program (they want several years of work experience). My work pays for tuition, so would it be beneficial for me to work towards a second bachelor's while I keep trying to admittance into the MBA program?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

ultrafilter posted:

What's your current degree in, what would the next one be in, and why do you want to do it?

Current: Telecommunications
Future: Finance

Want an MBA to increase career potential and move into a field that interests me.