Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
Does anybody attend USC (South Carolina) or know anything about their International MBA? Is it similar to a degree in Multinational Business (which is nothing special) or does it actually have weight due to the unique nature of the program?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Omits-Bagels posted:

I am not an expert but I hear their IMBA is pretty good. If I get an MBA, their program will be at the top of my list. I think it looks really interesting and I love the strong international aspect.

The only problem is, compared to other upper-tier MBA programs, the USC program isn't really well known/respected (outside the international crowd). But it is a lot easier to get into. I believe it has about a 50% acceptance rate and an average GMAT of 640-650.

They claim their IMBA is ranked #1 or 2, but I have not really heard much about an IMBA and wasn't sure how much weight it would carry in the real world.

I am really interested in the program (the international aspects) and certainly plan on applying there when I start the application process in December.