Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burnt Out Case
Oct 2, 2006

the revolution begins with two wheels
I have been looking for a bike for a little bit and am a bit confused. I am a larger guy 6'5 and 260, and all of the "starter" bikes I have tried seem really small. I am looking for a bike I can ride with a passenger (eventually) over longer distances. I am leaning toward the bigger Harleys (I know), but if I could find a smaller bike that fit good that I could ride for a year that was cheap to gain experience on, I may do that. I have ridden some in the past but not extensively, and will be taking a safety class before buying anything. Also I live in LA and commute on the 405 daily. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU